Sunday, March 01, 2009

Just a 2 Year Hiccup of An Absence.

I didn't post here for so long: the the longer I didn't post, the more I talked myself out of it.

I was still crafting but just not keeping up this crafty blog. Called myself some names like blog loser, and wanna-be craft blogger.

Funny thing is, I started this blog three years ago, and last posted in it two years ago, almost to the month! A synchronicity of sorts. Because I am back.

The Kids' ATC (artist trading card) Swap of 2009 has called me back out of retirement (lol- as it can hardly be called that because I only had a handful of posts, and it's not like anyone was reading it anyway!). This is the perfect place to post photos and talk about it. Wise Craft is a great blog that I have loved to read ever since I realized there was a world of craft blogs. She sponsored this swap.

No comments: